PORTUGUESE BRICK BBQ CE2060G
Width: 181 cm
Depth: 070 cm
Height: 252 cm
Weight: 820 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 75x50 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Pompano with Tropical Barbecue Glaze"
1 cup mango nectar
1/4 cup apricot preserves
2 teaspoons grated lime rind
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
3 tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
1 1/2 pounds pompano
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Prepare grill or broiler.
Combine first 9 ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer 18 minutes or until thick, stirring often.
Sprinkle fish with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper; place on grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray, skin side up.
Cook 5 minutes. Turn fish; brush with sauce.
Cook 4 minutes or until fish flakes.