…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 215 cm
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 222 cm
Weight: 840 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by a polished marble stone. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: Portuguese Brick BBQ with Sink AV332F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with bricks and refractories stones
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 2 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time: 7-8 days
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more
information available at: Paypal
Portuguese Brick BBQ with Sink AV332F Free shipping to England, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 cup picante sauce
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon lime juice
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon salt additional picante sauce
Place each chicken breast between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Flatten chicken to 1/4−inch thickness, using a meat mallet; cut into 1−inch pieces. Place in a shallow container. Combine next 7 ingredients, mixing well. Pour over chicken; cover and chill 1−2 hours.
Thread chicken onto skewers; cook over hot coals 6−8 minutes or until done, turning occasionally and basting with remaining marinade. Serve with additional picante sauce.