PORTUGUESE BRICK BBQ WITH SINK CE4030PF
Width: 240 cm
Depth: 060 cm
Height: 250 cm
Weight: 940 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 67x50 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
2 pounds ground beef
1 1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
In a large bowl, combine the beef, bread, onion, milk, salt and eggs.
Shape into little meatballs, about 1 inch in size.
Place the meatballs into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 25 to 30 minutes.
Pour barbecue sauce over the meatballs and bake for 35 more minutes.