…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 240 cm
Depth: 060 cm
Height: 250 cm
Weight: 940 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 60x50cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Portuguese Brick BBQ with sink CE4030PF
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Portuguese Brick BBQ with sink CE4030PF
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Portuguese Brick BBQ with sink CE4030PF
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
Prep: 15 m
Cook: 1 h 5 m
Ready In: 1 h 20 m
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
In a large bowl, combine the beef, bread, onion, milk, salt and eggs. Shape into little meatballs, about 1 inch in size. Place the meatballs into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 25 to 30 minutes. Pour barbecue sauce over the meatballs and bake for 35 more minutes.