PORTUGUESE CAST STONE BBQ BBQ AV320F
Width: 118 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 222 cm
Weight: 650 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill to be placed on the worktop, with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
To view the optional F50 swivel grill, click HERE
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Cajun Tiger Prawn Skewers"
12 large, raw, tiger prawns, shell on
8 leaves of basil
8 sprigs of flat parsley
20g parmesan cheese, grated
3 garlic cloves, chopped
salt and pepper
20g pine nuts
20g Cajun seasoning
4 wooden skewers, soaked in water
To make the Cajun pesto, place the nuts, parsley, basil, garlic, cheese and some oil in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
Mix half the pesto paste with the prawns in a bowl, toss them well, then cover and chill in the fridge at 2-4 °C for one hour.
Thread the prawns on the skewers, season with the salt and pepper and cook over the hot coals on an oiled grill rack for 4-5 minutes, turning once.
Use your Thermapen to check that the internal temperature of the prawns are a minimum of 60 °C.
Serve with the remaining pesto.