…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 162 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 685 kg/735Kg(145F)
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by refractory bricks. The price keeps the same!
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- A mural (tiles/mosaics) handpainted
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details:Sink and Stone Barbecue AV145RE
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-8 days:
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more information availableat: Paypal
Sink and Stone Barbecue AV145RE. Free shipping to England, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contactus.
Shipping: 1 pallet
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
4 bananas, slightly under ripe
150ml double cream
4 vanilla pods, split and deseeded
- Whisk the cream, 10g sugar and half the vanilla pod seeds in a bowl, place in the fridge between 2-4 °C
- Warm the butter, remaining sugar and vanilla in a pan, split the bananas down the back and pour over the mixture. Wrap the bananas individually in foil and place on the barbecue for 8-10 minutes, warm until 50 °C
- Meanwhile gently warm the brandy in a small pan. Open each banana parcel and pour over the brandy. Carefully ignite with a long match, watch and enjoy!