…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 162 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 685 kg/735Kg(145F)
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by refractory bricks. The price keeps the same!
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- A mural (tiles/mosaics) handpainted
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Sink and Stone Barbecue AV145RE
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Sink and Stone Barbecue AV145RE
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Sink and Stone Barbecue AV145RE
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
4 bananas, slightly under ripe
150ml double cream
4 vanilla pods, split and deseeded
- Whisk the cream, 10g sugar and half the vanilla pod seeds in a bowl, place in the fridge between 2-4 °C
- Warm the butter, remaining sugar and vanilla in a pan, split the bananas down the back and pour over the mixture. Wrap the bananas individually in foil and place on the barbecue for 8-10 minutes, warm until 50 °C
- Meanwhile gently warm the brandy in a small pan. Open each banana parcel and pour over the brandy. Carefully ignite with a long match, watch and enjoy!