…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 162 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 685 kg/735Kg(145F)
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by refractory bricks. The price keeps the same!
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- A mural (tiles/mosaics) handpainted
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details:Spanish Brick BBQ AV325PF
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-8 days:
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more information availableat: Paypal
Spanish Brick BBQ AV325PF. Free shipping to England, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
Shipping: 1 pallet
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 cup picante sauce
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon lime juice
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon salt additional picante sauce
Place each chicken breast between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Flatten chicken to 1/4−inch thickness, using a meat mallet; cut into 1−inch pieces. Place in a shallow container. Combine next 7 ingredients, mixing well. Pour over chicken; cover and chill 1−2 hours.
Thread chicken onto skewers; cook over hot coals 6−8 minutes or until done, turning occasionally and basting with remaining marinade. Serve with additional picante sauce.