STONE BARBECUE GRILL AV265F
Width: 106 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 230 cm
Weight: 803 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 78x53 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Lamb Chops 'Aussie' Style"
12 lamb loin chops
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp redcurrant jelly
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp dry mustard powder
1 large sealable freezer bag
3 sprigs of rosemary
Place the lamb chops into the freezer bag
In a bowl mix the remaining ingredients together excluding the olive oil and rosemary and pour over the lamb chops
Seal the bag, give it a good shake and place in the fridge to chill at 2-4 °C for a minimum of one hour
Remove lamb from the marinade; discard the marinade
Coat and season the barbecue grill with the olive oil and rosemary
Grill on a medium heat for 8-10 minutes turning halfway through
Use your Thermapen to check the internal temperature of the lamb when cooking to a desired taste. For medium 60 °C and well done 71 °C