…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 090 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 230 cm
Weight: 700 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Stone Barbecue Grill Design AV260F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Stone Barbecue Grill Design AV260F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Stone Barbecue Grill Design AV260F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
1 shoulder of lamb (1.8kg)
2 garlic cloves, crushed seasoning
60g Moroccan seasoning olive oil
20g mint, finely chopped
1 packet of cherry wood chips
- Rub the shoulder of lamb with the garlic and the Moroccan seasoning, sprinkle over the excess and chill in the fridge at 2-4 °C for 3 hours
- Mix the mint and oil together and allow to infuse
- Using oak or apple wood blocks indirectly smoke the lamb at a medium heat on the barbecue for 3-4 hours until tender. Basting every hour to retain the moisture
- Use your Thermapen to check the internal temperature of the lamb when cooking to a desired taste. For medium 60 °C and well done 71 °C
- Once the lamb is cooked, remove from heat and rest for 20 minutes before carving