STONE BARBECUE KITS PR4010F
Width: 127 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 221 cm
Weight: 790 Kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 66x53 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height
- Available in two colours: Brown and Grey
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Butterfly Prawns with Garlic & Ginger"
16 raw giant king prawns, shell on
2 tsp olive oil
100g unsalted butter
2 red chillies, seeded and finely chopped
20g ground ginger
20g garlic granules
4 wooden skewers
Soak the wooden skewers in water for 20 minutes prior to cooking
Heat the butter and add the ginger and garlic to infuse
Butterfly each prawn by making an incision down the curved back; wipe away the dark spinal vein
Mix the oil, chilli, sea salt and add the prawns.
Toss to coat, then skewer them on head first
Place the prawns over a high heat for about 5 minutes, turning once
Use your Thermapen to check that the internal temperature of the prawns are a minimum of 60 °C
Pour over the hot butter, garlic and ginger and serve.