…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 096 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 214 cm
Weight: 690 Kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Stone Barbecue Pit PR4000F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Available in two colours: Brown and Grey
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Stone Barbecue Pit PR4000F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Stone Barbecue Pit PR4000F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"The Best' Corn on the Cob"
4 corn on the cobs
25g butter, softened
2 tsp fresh oregano, chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to season
- Wash the cobs in cold water, brush with olive oil and place on a sheet of foil
- In a bowl, mix the butter, oregano, salt and pepper
- Spread ¾ of the dressing over the cobs and wrap up the foil
- Cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes turning regularly
- Remove the foil and grill for a further 10 minutes or until corn is tender for that chargrilled finish
- Pour the remaining dressing over each cob before serving