…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 162 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 685 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by refractory bricks. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: Stone Barbecue with Sink AV145R
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Stone Barbecue with Sink AV145R
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Stone Barbecue with Sink AV145R
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Barbecued Duck with Peaches Recipe"
- 2 duck magrets (breasts)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ cup water
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 dollop of butter
- 4 yellow peaches or nectarines, pitted and cut into slices (8 slices per peach)
- salt and pepper to taste
Prepare barbecue or preheat grill.
Mix honey, water and lemon juice and heat over medium flame, stirring until dissolved. This step will take a couple of minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
Pour half of the honey mixture on to the duck breasts.
Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat and add the peach slices. Pour the rest of the honey mixture over and cook for a few minutes until peaches are tender (but not mushy).
Grill duck breasts for 3 minutes on each side. Let it rest for a few minutes, and slice on a bias (45 degree angle). Plate and top with the peaches and sauce (from cooked peaches & honey mixture).