STONE BBQ FROM PORTUGAL AV330F
Width: 94 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 222 cm
Weight: 610 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 67x53 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill to be placed on the worktop, with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Hot & Smokey Cherry Wood Salmon"
4 salmon fillets (approx. 175g each)
1 lemon, grated rind and juiced
10g garlic powder
salt and pepper
1 packet of cherry wood chips
Mix together the paprika, thyme, garlic powder and grated rind.
Combine the oil and lemon juice
Prepare the barbecue, add the cherry wood chips and allow to burn
Cover the salmon with the mix and rub in, allow to infuse for 10-15 minutes, then brush with the lemon oil
Cover the salmon with tin foil and cook for 8-10 minutes
Use your Thermapen to check that the internal temperature of the salmon is a minimum of 60 °C, then it is ready to serve.