STONE BBQ GRILLS AV340F
Width: 163 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 715 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 77x53 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill to be placed on the worktop, with removable ash collection tray;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Barbecue Thai Scallops"
12 fresh scallops in their half shell
3 shallots, finely sliced
2 tsp Thai seasoning
1 lemon, grated rind and juice
2 fresh green chillies, finely chopped
2 fresh red chillies, finely chopped
salt and pepper
Sprinkle all the ingredients over the scallops evenly
Position a grill rack over the coals to heat
Place the scallops in their half shells on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes
Once warm and tender use your Thermapen to check that the internal temperature of the scallops are a minimum of 60 °C.
Transfer onto a serving platter and serve.