…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 214 cm
Depth: 057 cm
Height: 245 cm
Weight: 825 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by refractory bricks. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: Stone Pit Barbecue AR2030F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-8 days:
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more
information available at: Paypal
Stone Pit Barbecue AR2030F. Free shipping to England, Holland, Germany, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
Shipping: 1 pallet
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Lip-smacking Lime and Chilli Lamb Cutlets"
3 tbsp lime juice
1 small red chilli, de-seeded and finely diced
1 tsp caster sugar
½ tsp salt
2 tbsp olive oil
12 trim lamb cutlets
Whisk together the lime juice, chilli, sugar, salt and olive oil. Brush this mixture liberally onto the lamb cutlets and marinate for 30 minutes.
Place the lamb onto a hot barbecue and cook for 4-5 minutes, rotating once or twice.
Turn over and cook for a further 3-4 minutes. Use the remaining marinade for basting during cooking.
Serve with a tossed salad.