…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 214 cm
Depth: 057 cm
Height: 245 cm
Weight: 825 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by refractory bricks. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: Stone Pit Barbecue AR2030F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Stone Pit Barbecue AR2030F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Stone Pit Barbecue AR2030F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Lip-smacking Lime and Chilli Lamb Cutlets"
3 tbsp lime juice
1 small red chilli, de-seeded and finely diced
1 tsp caster sugar
½ tsp salt
2 tbsp olive oil
12 trim lamb cutlets
Whisk together the lime juice, chilli, sugar, salt and olive oil. Brush this mixture liberally onto the lamb cutlets and marinate for 30 minutes.
Place the lamb onto a hot barbecue and cook for 4-5 minutes, rotating once or twice.
Turn over and cook for a further 3-4 minutes. Use the remaining marinade for basting during cooking.
Serve with a tossed salad.