…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 100 cm
Depth: 060 cm
Height: 240 cm
Weight: 615 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 60x50cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Traditional BBQ brick CE1060F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Traditional BBQ brick CE1060F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Traditional BBQ brick CE1060F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 Tbs. chili sauce, such as Heinz
4 tsp. smoky barbecue sauce
1 tsp. sweet pickle relish
1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1-1/2 lb. ground bison
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Oil for the grill
4 rolls or hamburger buns, split
4 leaves iceberg lettuce
1 large vine-ripened tomato, preferably heirloom, sliced
Prepare a medium-high gas or charcoal grill fire.
Mix the mayonnaise, chili sauce, 2 tsp. of the barbecue sauce, sweet pickle relish, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, use your hands to gently mix the bison with the remaining 2 tsp. barbecue sauce, 1 1/4 tsp. salt, and 3/4 tsp. pepper. Form into four 1/2- to3/4-inch-thick patties.
Lightly oil the grill grate and place the patties on the grate. Cover and grill for 4 to 5 minutes. Flip the burgers, cover, and cook to desired doneness, about 5 minutes for medium (130°F to 135°F on an instant-read thermometer).
While the burgers cook, toast the rolls on the grill. Spread some of the dressing on each half of the roll and arrange a lettuce leaf and a slice or two of tomato on the top halves. When the burgers are done, put them on the bottom halves. Assemble the sandwiches, cut in half if you like, and serve.