…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 242 cm
Depth: 070 cm
Oven depth: 095 cm
Height: 250 cm
Weight: 2000 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 60x50cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Wooden door and shelves
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Traditional Portuguese BBQ and Oven CE9080F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Traditional Portuguese BBQ and Oven CE9080F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Traditional Portuguese BBQ and Oven CE9080F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
1 small sweet potato, peeled and halved
2-4 green chillies (depending on preference)
8 dates, stoned and chopped lengthways
20g Basil, torn
Salt and Pepper
1. Prep your pizza dough
2. Prep your sauce
3. Place the sweet potato in a small tray, roast in the hot oven until soft
4. Crush the sweet potato with a fork
5. Stretch your pizza base on a pizza peel. Add 1 tablespoon of sauce. Spread over the base. Add the sweet potato, crumble on some feta, place on dates and chillies evenly across the pizza.
6. Place in the hot Uuni for 90 seconds- 2 mins, turning midway. Add some basil to the top and serve.