WEEKEND FLIPPER BARBECUE IN STEEL F100
Metal barbecue with an innovative Flipper grill system and another system to facilitate the cleaning of the grid
Buy our revolutionary Flipper barbecue!
Perfect cooking from all sides thanks to our steel barbecue equipped with a Flipper grill system; it was designed to enhance the cooking experience with both wood and charcoal.
As well as being equipped with a Flipper system to make turning food super easy, the grill itself is made with non-welded rods, making it super easy to clean.
But the most important is that meat, fish and vegetables never stick to the grid! Exclusive to Impexfire, our revolutionary barbecue system is registered and patented as a utility model under number 11902.
Width: 115 cm
Depth: 55 cm
Height: 98 cm
Weight: 56 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 85x50 cm
Included in the price:
- Flipper barbecue to assemble by yourself (2 hours)
- Grill with ash collector
- Stainless steel barbecue
- Wooden side board
- Technical assembly plan
- Transport insurance (100% insured against accidents)
- Can be used as fuel, coal and wood
- Adjustable cooking height on the grid.
- Resistant to heat and negative temperatures
- Easy assembly
- Retains its original appearance even after several years of use
- To facilitate its transport, the product arrives disassembled and protected in a box
- No need for painting since it is completely finished
- High quality and 3 years guarantee on all materials used in the manufacture of our swivel barbecues
- Super cookbook for barbecue and wood oven
Advantages of the WEEKEND Flipper barbecue in steel
- Your food never sticks to the grill
- Food can be turned without opening the grid.
- Weather resistant
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.