WOOD BRICK OVEN RUSTIC PIZZA - 110 CM
The oven is built on a 6/7 cm concrete base, you only have to build 2 strong brick walls (you can use concrete) with 15 cm, to place the oven.
Inside diameter: 74x84 cm
Width: 108.5 cm
Depth: 108.5 cm
Height: 69 cm
Weight: 700 kg
Oven’s door: 50x21 cm
Productivity: Up to 40-50 pizzas/hour (30cm) or 6 kg of bread dough
Pizza Capacity: 3 pizzas Ø 30 cm
Wood consumption: 6 kg/hour (it depends on the quality of the wood and moisture)
Included in the price:
- White brick wood fired oven 110X110cm with dubbing rustic brick
- A product against cracks (Ultrafire- Impexfire product)
- Aluminium door
- Repair crack kit
- A thermometer (0 to 500°c) to monitor the temperature inside of the wood fired oven
- Transport insurance
Find out about other tools and accessories: click here!
High quality oven
All our ovens are 100% insulated with ROCKWOOL (look the video)
- International patented model
- The dome of this wood fired oven is a kind of Igloo type, this model is designed for all kinds of dishes: Pizzas, bread, roasts, cooked dishes, grills, and others.
- To use outdoor or indoor
- The inside of all our ovens have ROCKWOOL insulation, and the outside are made with refractory cement and 100% natural clay and dubbing rustic brick
- There is no need of additional exterior insulation
- Dome and floor are completely built in refractory bricks
- It retains heat, with the door closed, more than 3 hours
- It keeps its superb appearance even after many years of use
- To simplify ovens’ shipping and prevent damages, ovens are delivered with a wood frame protection
- For professional and domestic use
- Traditional Mediterranean style
- High quality and 3 years guaranteed
- Chimney outlet diameter: 14cm
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for wood fired ovens
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Our wood fired oven´s brand is: PORTOFORNO