WOOD BURNING PIZZA OVEN BARBECUE AV357F
Width: 340 cm
Depth: 105 cm
Height: 260 cm
Weight: 2150 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 84x57 cm
Included in the price:
- Wood fired oven diameter of Ø80cm X Ø80cm (inside measures) for cooking bread, pizza and baked, grilled meals
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- A thermometer (0 to 500 °) to monitor the temperature inside of the wood fired oven
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The oven can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and the sink can also be changed by a polished marble stone. The price remains the same!
Contact us for further information
- Great brick barbecue with a wood fired oven incorporated
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on 2 pallets
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with bricks and refractories stones
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 3 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BB
"Barbecued Salmon with Tequila, Chilli and Lime Recipe"
1/3 cup good tequila (reposado or anejo)
¼ cup olive oil
2 finely chopped seeded jalapeño peppers
2 teaspoons sugar
2 teaspoons chilli powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 kg fresh salmon fillets
1 teaspoon butter
Grate peel from limes, chop finely and place in a bowl.
Squeeze ½ cup lime juice and combine with lime peel, chopped jalapeños, sugar, chilli powder, oil and salt
Place salmon and marinade into a large resealable plastic bag.
Marinade for a minimum of 1 hour, preferably 4 or more hours.
Place the salmon, skin side down, on the BBQ over medium heat and cook for about 8-10 minutes or until the salmon is done.
While salmon is grilling, pour remaining marinade into saucepan.
Add butter and reduce to half.
Pour reduced marinade on salmon and serve with grilled fresh vegetables.