WOOD BURNING PIZZA OVEN BARBECUE AV358F
Width: 400 cm
Depth: 105 cm
Height: 260 cm
Weight: 2300 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 84x57 cm
Included in the price:
- Wood fired oven diameter of Ø80cm X Ø80cm (inside measures) for cooking bread, pizza and baked, grilled meals
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- A thermometer (0 to 500 °) to monitor the temperature inside of the wood fired oven
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The oven can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and the sink can also be changed by a polished marble stone. The price remains the same!
Contact us for further information.
- Great brick barbecue with a wood fired oven incorporated
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on 2 pallets
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with bricks and refractories stones
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 3 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
Beastly Beef Steak Marinade
4 quality beef steaks
1 small onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
125ml Worcestershire sauce
125ml soy sauce
1 tbsp hot cayenne pepper sauce
25g dark muscovado sugar
2 tbsp lemon juice
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl except the steaks and mix thoroughly.
Add the steaks to the marinade and chill in the fridge for an hour at 2-4 °C, turning after 30 minutes.
Remove the beef and discard the marinade.
Season with sea salt 30 minutes prior to cooking.