WOOD FIRED OUTSIDE PIZZA OVEN - PORTO 120 CM
The oven is built on a 6/7 cm concrete base, you only have to build 2 strong brick walls (you can use concrete) with 15 cm, to place the oven.
Inside diameter: 94x94 cm
Width: 118.5 cm
Depth: 118.5 cm
Height: 83 cm
Oven’s door: 40x33 cm
Productivity: Up to 120 pizzas/hour (30cm) or 12 kg of bread dough
Pizza Capacity: 4-5 pizzas Ø 30 cm
Wood consumption: 8 kg/hour (it depends on the quality of the wood and moisture)
Included in the price:
- White brick wood fired oven 120X120cm
- A product against cracks (Ultrafire- Impexfire product)
- Steel door
- A thermometer (0 to 500°c) to monitor the temperature inside of the wood fired oven
- Transport insurance
Find out about other tools and accessories: click here!
High quality oven
All our ovens are 100% insulated with ROCKWOOL (look the video) and guaranteed against cracks that’s why your oven will be delivered with our special product (Ultrafire)
90% of the ovens on the market make cracks, after the first uses, we are the only owning this product in the market with such amazing characteristics.
- International patented model
- The dome of this wood fired oven is a kind of Igloo type, this model is designed for all kinds of dishes: Pizzas, bread, roasts, cooked dishes, grills, and others.
- To use outdoor or indoor
- Guarantee against cracks
- The inside of all our ovens have ROCKWOOL insulation, and the outside are made with refractory cement and 100% natural clay
- There is no need of additional exterior insulation
- Dome and floor are completely built in refractory bricks
- It retains heat, with the door closed, more than 3 hours
- It keeps its superb appearance even after many years of use
- To simplify ovens’ shipping and prevent damages, ovens are delivered with a wood frame protection
- For professional and domestic use
- Traditional Mediterranean style
- High quality and 3 years guaranteed
- Chimney outlet diameter: 14cm
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for wood fired ovens
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Our wood fired oven´s brand is: PORTOFORNO
Pizza´s Recipe for your Wood fired outside Pizza Oven - PORTO 120cm
Spinach and Ricotta Pizza
1 x pizza dough recipe
Olive oil for brushing and pouring
1.5 kg fresh spinach
4 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp of sultanas (optional)
2 tbsp of pine nuts
3 gloves of garlic, minced
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
100g of ricotta cheese
100g grated or mozzarella or Fontana cheese
Roll out dough to 11 inch diameter, with a raised rim, then brush surface with olive oil.
Wash leaves and stem spinach until just tender, stirring once or twice.
Drain, squeeze dry in a tea towel then chop coarsely.
Heat 4 tbsp olive oil and gently sauté sultanas and pine nuts until nuts are golden and the sultanas swollen.
Add garlic, toss through and then add spinach. Cook 20 -30 seconds.
Season allow cooling and lightly tossing the ricotta through the spinach.
The appearance is better if the ricotta remains in clumps throughout the spinach.
Spoon filling onto pizza base, keeping within the rim.
Sprinkle with cheese and drizzle over with olive oil.