WOOD FIRED OVEN AND BRICK BBQ AV353F
Width: 323 cm
Depth: 105 cm
Height: 260 cm
Weight: 1900 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 65x53 cm
Included in the price:
- Wood fired oven diameter of Ø80cm X Ø80cm (inside measures) for cooking bread, pizza and baked, grilled meals
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- A thermometer (0 to 500 °) to monitor the temperature inside of the wood fired oven
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our oven and barbecue accessories.
The oven can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and the sink can also be changed by a polished marble stone. The price remains the same!
Contact us for further information.
- Great brick barbecue with a wood fired oven incorporated
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on 2 pallets
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with bricks and refractories stones
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 3 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time:7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Grilled Duck Breast with Beetroot BBQ Recipe"
2 duck breasts, skin on
salt and pepper
½ teaspoon ginger
1 orange, juiced
Season both sides of the duck breasts with salt and pepper.
Let it sit until BBQ is ready.
Once briquettes have ashed over you can begin grilling.
Place the duck breasts straight onto the BBQ, grill and turn every few minutes until the skin is caramelised and almost cooked through.
To make a quick sauce, start by peeling and grating the beetroot.
In a bowl, add the grated beetroot, together with the balsamic syrup, ginger and orange juice. Mix evenly.
Take the duck breast off the grill and marinate it in the beetroot sauce for at least 5 minutes.
Now cut the duck breasts on the diagonal, drizzle with extra sauce, and serve immediately.