WOOD FIRED PIZZA OVEN FAMOSI 90 CM
The oven is built on a 6/7 cm concrete base, you only have to build 2 strong brick walls (you can use concrete) with 15 cm, to place the oven.
Inside diameter: 64x74 cm
Width: 88.5 cm
Depth: 88.5 cm
Height: 69 cm
Weight: 450 kg
Oven’s door: 36x29 cm
Productivity: Up to 30 pizzas/hour (30 cm) or 5 kg of bread dough
Pizza Capacity: 2 pizzas Ø 30 cm
Wood consumption: 5 kg/hour (it depends on the quality of the wood and moisture)
Included in the price:
- White brick wood fired oven 90X90cm
- A product against cracks (Ultrafire- Impexfire product)
- Anthracite steel door
- Chimney outlet in steel
- A thermometer (0 to 500°c) to monitor the temperature inside of the wood fired oven
- Transport insurance
Find out about other tools and accessories: click here!
High quality oven
All our ovens are 100% insulated with ROCKWOOL (look the video) and guaranteed against cracks that’s why your oven will be delivered with our special product (Ultrafire).
90% of the ovens on the market make cracks, after the first uses, we are the only owning this product in the market with such amazing characteristics.
- International patented model
- The dome of this wood fired oven is a kind of Igloo type, this model is designed for all kinds of dishes: Pizzas, bread, roasts, cooked dishes, grills, and others.
- To use outdoor or indoor
- Guarantee against cracks
- The inside of all our ovens have ROCKWOOL insulation, and the outside are made with refractory cement and 100% natural clay
- There is no need of additional exterior insulation
- Dome and floor are completely built in refractory bricks
- It retains heat, with the door closed, more than 3 hours
- It keeps its superb appearance even after many years of use
- To simplify ovens’ shipping and prevent damages, ovens are delivered with a wood frame protection
- For professional and domestic use
- Traditional Mediterranean style
- High quality and 3 years guaranteed
- Chimney outlet diameter: 14cm
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for wood fired ovens
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Our wood fired oven´s brand is: PORTOFORNO
A Bread Recipe for your Wood fired Pizza Oven FAMOSI 90cm
½ tsp of dry yeast
¼ cup (60 ml) warm water
2 tbsp warm milk
1 cup of plain flour
1 tsp dried yeast
1½ cups (375ml) warm water
1 tsp of sugar
3 cups (450g) of plain flour
1½ teaspoon of salt
2 tbsp of olive oil
2 tsp sesame seeds
Combine yeast, water and milk in a small bowl, whisk until yeast is dissolved.
Cover and stand in warm place for at least 6 hrs or overnight
Combine yeast, water and sugar in small bowl, whisk until yeast is dissolved.
Cover, stand in a warm place about 10 minutes or until mixture is slightly foamy
Turn starter onto floured surface, knead 2 minutes or until smooth.
Cut starter into 2cm pieces.
Sift flour and salt into large bowl, add yeast mixture, starter pieces and oil, mix to a soft dough.
Turn dough onto floured surface, knead for about 2 mins or until almost smooth.
Place dough into greased bowl, cover and stand in a warm place for about 40mins or until doubled in size.
Turn dough onto floured surface and knead until smooth.
Halve dough; knead each half for about 5mins or until smooth and elastic.
Place each half of dough into a greased bowl, cover and stand in a warm place about 40 minutes or until almost doubled in size
Roll each half of dough into an oval about 35cm long.
This dough is quite moist. Use floured hands.
Make indents evenly over dough with your finger; dust with a little flour, sprinkle with seeds.
Cover dough with greased plastic wrap to prevent drying out while oven trays are being heated.
Now place lightly greased oven trays in a very hot oven for 1-2 minutes.
Quickly remove plastic from dough, and quickly place dough onto hot trays.
Bake in a very hot oven about 10 minutes.