WOOD FIRED PIZZA OVEN FOR SALE - LISBOA 120 CM
The oven is built on a 6/7 cm concrete base, you only have to build 2 strong brick walls (you can use concrete) with 15 cm, to place the oven.
Inside diameter: 94x104 cm
Width: 118.5 cm
Depth: 118.5 cm
Height: 77 cm
Weight: 850 kg
Oven’s door: 40x33 cm
Productivity: Up to 120 pizzas/hour (30cm) or 12 kg of bread dough
Pizza Capacity: 4-5 pizzas Ø 30 cm
Wood consumption: 8 kg/hour (it depends on the quality of the wood and moisture)
Included in the price:
- White brick wood fired oven 120X120cm
- A product against cracks (Ultrafire- Impexfire product)
- Steel door
- A thermometer (0 to 500°c) to monitor the temperature inside of the wood fired oven
- Transport insurance
Find out about other tools and accessories: click here!
High quality oven
All our ovens are 100% insulated with ROCKWOOL (look the video) and guaranteed against cracks that’s why your oven will be delivered with our special product (Ultrafire).
90% of the ovens on the market make cracks, after the first uses, we are the only owning this product in the market with such amazing characteristics.
- International patented model
- The dome of this wood fired oven is a kind of Igloo type, this model is designed for all kinds of dishes: Pizzas, bread, roasts, cooked dishes, grills, and others.
- To use outdoor or indoor
- Guarantee against cracks
- The inside of all our ovens have ROCKWOOL insulation, and the outside are made with refractory cement and 100% natural clay
- There is no need of additional exterior insulation
- Dome and floor are completely built in refractory bricks
- It retains heat, with the door closed, more than 3 hours
- It keeps its superb appearance even after many years of use
- To simplify ovens’ shipping and prevent damages, ovens are delivered with a wood frame protection
- For professional and domestic use
- Traditional Mediterranean style
- High quality and 3 years guaranteed
- Chimney outlet diameter: 14cm
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for wood fired ovens
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Our wood fired oven´s brand is: PORTOFORNO
Pizza´s Recipe for your Wood Fired Pizza Oven for sale -LISBOA 120cm
Caramelized Onion and Smoked Gouda Ciabatta Pizza
5 large organic yellow onions, peeled and sliced into thin rings (about 5 cups)
3 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon fresh thyme, minced, or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
2 teaspoons sea salt
1 8-ounce round of smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
1 loaf ciabatta bread
Preheat your oven.
Heat a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat.
Add butter, onions and salt.
Cook for about 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned; stirring occasionally.
Stir in thyme and cook for about 5 minutes longer or until golden brown.
Slice loaf of ciabatta bread in half lengthwise and spread equal parts of the caramelized onions over each half of the bread.
Sprinkle half of the smoked.
Gouda over each pizza.
Bake until done.
Remove from oven and garnish with a sprinkle of fresh or dried thyme.
Cut into wedges and serve hot.