WOOD FIRED PIZZA OVEN OUTDOOR - LISBOA 90 CM
The oven is built on a 6/7 cm concrete base, you only have to build 2 strong brick walls (you can use concrete) with 15 cm, to place the oven.
Inside diameter: 64x74 cm
Width: 88.5 cm
Depth: 88.5 cm
Height: 69 cm
Weight: 450 kg
Oven’s door: 36x29 cm
Productivity: Up to 30 pizzas/hour (30cm) or 5 kg of bread dough
Pizza Capacity: 2 pizzas Ø 30 cm
Wood consumption: 5 kg/hour (it depends on the quality of the wood and moisture)
Included in the price:
- White brick wood fired oven90X90cm
- A product against cracks (Ultrafire- Impexfire product)
- Steel door
- A thermometer (0 to 500°c) to monitor the temperature inside of the wood fired oven
- Transport insurance
Find out about other tools and accessories: click here!
High quality oven
All our ovens are 100% insulated with ROCKWOOL (look the video) and guaranteed against cracks that’s why your oven will be delivered with our special product (Ultrafire).
90% of the ovens on the market make cracks, after the first uses, we are the only owning this product in the market with such amazing characteristics.
- International patented model
- The dome of this wood fired oven is a kind of Igloo type, this model is designed for all kinds of dishes: Pizzas, bread, roasts, cooked dishes, grills, and others.
- To use outdoor or indoor
- Guarantee against cracks
- The inside of all our ovens have ROCKWOOL insulation, and the outside are made with refractory cement and 100% natural clay
- There is no need of additional exterior insulation
- Dome and floor are completely built in refractory bricks
- It retains heat, with the door closed, more than 3 hours
- It keeps its superb appearance even after many years of use
- To simplify ovens’ shipping and prevent damages, ovens are delivered with a wood frame protection
- For professional and domestic use
- Traditional Mediterranean style
- High quality and 3 years guaranteed
- Chimney outlet diameter: 14cm
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for wood fired ovens
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Our wood fired oven´s brand is: PORTOFORNO
Bread Recipe for your Wood Fired Pizza Oven outdoor- LISBOA 90cm
English Muffin Toasting Bread
3/4 cup milk
3 cups bread flour
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons sugar
¼ teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons yeast
Preheat your oven to 400°F
This is a special bread coated with cornmeal, so it needs to be baked in a loaf pan in the oven.
Put all ingredients, except cornmeal, in ABM on the dough setting.
When machine beeps, remove bread pan and turn out dough onto floured countertop.
Grease an 8½" x 4½" x 2½" loaf pan; sprinkle all sides with cornmeal.
Place dough into prepared loaf pan.
With your hands, carefully press it evenly into pan.
Sprinkle the top with cornmeal.
Cover and let rise in a warm oven for 20-30 minutes or until dough almost reaches top of pan.
Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool.
Make a 1.1/2-pound loaf.