…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 163 cm
Depth: 068 cm
Height: 238 cm
Weight: 1050 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 96x57cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Stone Barbecue UK PR4210F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Available in two colours: Brown and Grey
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Stone Barbecue UK PR4210F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Stone Barbecue UK PR4210F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Vegetable & Halloumi Kebabs"
250g halloumi cheese
8 bay leaves
100ml olive oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
2 tbsp of parsley, chopped
salt and pepper
1 red onion, cut into chunks
4 small aubergines, halved lengthways
2 courgettes, cut into chunks
8 cherry tomatoes
1 yellow pepper, cut into chunks
8 wooden skewers
- Cut the halloumi cheese into 16 cubed pieces
- Soak the wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes (this will stop them from burning when you grill them later)
- Thread one piece of each vegetable onto the skewer including a bay leaf in the middle and one piece of halloumi at each end, once all the kebabs are made place in a dish ready to cook
- Mix the garlic and parsley in with the remaining olive oil to use as a dressing
- Place the kebabs on the barbecue over a medium heat, turning occasionally for 8 minutes or until the vegetables are soft and charred
- Remove, pour over the dressing and lightly season to taste. Serve and enjoy!