WOOD FIRED OVEN AND BRICK BBQ AV5550F
Width: 260 cm
Depth: 105 cm
Height: 260 cm
Weight: 1650 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 65x53 cm
Included in the price:
- Wood fired oven diameter of Ø80cm X Ø80cm (inside measures) for cooking bread, pizza and baked, grilled meals
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- A thermometer (0 to 500 °) to monitor the temperature inside of the wood fired oven
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our oven and barbecue accessories.
The oven can be on the left or on the right side of the Barbecue. The price remains the same! Please contact us for further information.
- Great brick barbecue with a wood fired oven incorporated
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on 2 pallets
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with bricks and refractories stones
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 3 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Marinated Steak Kabobs"
1 cup Onion, chopped
1/2 cup Vegetable oil
1/2 cup Lemon juice
1/4 cup Soy sauce
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon Mustard, prepared
1 pound Sirloin steak, cut in 2"cubes
1 large Green pepper, cut in 1"pieces
2 medium Onions, quartered
2 medium Tomatoes, quartered
Saute onion in oil; remove from heat.
Stir in lemon juice, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard; pour over meat and vegetables.
Cover and marinate overnight in refrigerator.
Remove meat and vegetables from marinade, reserving marinade.
Alternate meat and vegetables on skewers.
Prepare fire in grill.
Grill kabobs 5 minutes on each side over coals or until desired degree of doneness, brushing frequently with marinade.